Saturday, December 22, 2012

Reflection Paper - Ten years from now as an educator


Leonardo Z. Camboja Jr.
BEE-2
December 13, 2012, MWF – 5:30 – 6:30 PM
Dr. Olga C. Alonsabe, Ph.D.
Reflection Paper – Ten Years from now as an Educator


Teaching is a vocation, a calling to impart knowledge or skill to the young. Calling means a passion, devotion, and a love of children. Teaching is a passion because we could not teach someone if we do not have courage, enthusiasm and perseverance. Teaching is a devotion because without our sincerity, affection towards the children, humility, and sacrifices we could not reach the ideal learning of the children in the future. Teaching another person is a love because we share our knowledge to someone needed it. Sharing of ability and talent are the gifts of God to us. All these positive values are essentials to those who are aspiring and those in their profession because these are the measurement of being an effective teacher. Now I’m in a 2nd year of Bachelor of Elementary Education which is my second course. Every time I saw a teacher, I always dream for myself that someday I’ll be one of them. I love nurturing children’s welfare, lead them into a good pathways of a better people.

                Teaching is my passion; I love lectures, giving good insight and a model to them. Joining the teaching profession is nobility, I’m influencing people lives and gives great demand for untiring dedication and continuing education. My perspective mission to reach one decade of my chosen field, it requires a great challenge and enthusiasm and vigor. Teacher accomplishment is equivalent to whole transformation of the learners. I want to be a light of the learner because teaching is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment